enscript, HPLJ5SI1.PPD, 1 character/page
Author Message
 enscript, HPLJ5SI1.PPD, 1 character/page

Does this problem ring any bells?

I took HPLJ5SI1.PPD from an NT system and copied it
to my UNIX systems.  Now when I run enscript I seem
to get one character/page.

Please email me a correct PPD file for the 5si.

                Tim

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adobe 'enscript' character sets

2. Adding new page to a PPD

3. Need help with PPD Mods - Page Orientation and Margins

4. HELP: PPD page orientation

5. Changing Page sizes in HP4si PPD on Mac

6. 3D Characters Read and Speak Email/Web Pages in 11 different Languages

7. 3D Characters Read/Speak Email/Web Pages in 11 different Languages

8. Are character spacings different for Pacific Page fonts?

9. Character 15 gets changed to character 12: why?

10. Convert UTF-8 characters to Latin (1 byte) characters

11. wanted: enscript source

12. enscript