Language specific characters
Author Message
 Language specific characters

I need to put the printer in mode where I can use language specific characters
( specific to the Swedish language )

In CONFIG.SYS on the PC it stands
COUNTRY=046,850,C:\DOS\COUNTRY.SYS

So I need something near this character table. To overexplain my problem I could say
that I need to write a and o with small dots above. I tried to check what FrameMaker
wrote into a postscriptfile and used those codes but it did not come out right.

Is there any command I can use? F.x
\SG
as in Semigraphic or something?

Regards Stefan

PS I do not have any PostScript manual here

Tue, 07 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Language specific characters
You will need some sort of PostScript manual which tells
you how to re-encode a font, and define your own mapping.
This is quite a lot of PostScript, not a single instruction.

--
Aandi Inston

Fri, 10 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Replace a character at specific position

2. Reading specific characters form each line.

3. 3D Characters Read and Speak Email/Web Pages in 11 different Languages

4. 3D Characters Read/Speak Email/Web Pages in 11 different Languages

5. Foreign language characters

6. Character 15 gets changed to character 12: why?

7. Convert UTF-8 characters to Latin (1 byte) characters

8. Scrolling to a specific row

9. Download file in the specific location on the client computer

10. Specific Code to Create Pie Charts with MSChart

11. Selecting specific pages when converting ps

12. Help printing specific page