Configuring ghostscript margins on Linux.
Author Message
 Configuring ghostscript margins on Linux.

When I installed my last version of Linux ( mandrake 7 ),
postscript printing a2ps had the margins off-center.
I remember fixing this by tweaking some postscript file ( *.ps ).
I've upgraded and now my margins are off-center again.
But I can't find the particular file.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:04:01 GMT
 Configuring ghostscript margins on Linux.

Quote:
> When I installed my last version of Linux ( mandrake 7 ),
> postscript printing a2ps had the margins off-center.
> I remember fixing this by tweaking some postscript file ( *.ps ).
> I've upgraded and now my margins are off-center again.

You may be thinking about align.ps. (use 'locate */align.ps' to find
it).
But see the discussion from a week or so ago:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=margins+group:comp.lang.postscript&...

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:52:38 GMT

1. Ghostscript margins and hardware clipping margins.

2. Newbie: margin adjustments under linux

3. Configure problem, Ghostscript 3.3.3 for ISC 4.1

4. Configuring GHOSTSCRIPT

5. Ghostscript ? How do I set top margins

6. PostScript on non-PS printer [ GhostScript Margin Question ]

7. Please Help: Ghostscript margins for various devices

8. ghostscript and margins??

9. Calculating margins for Ghostscript

10. Calculating margins for Ghostscript

11. Ghostscript and margins -- Help?