Please help us to make an image!!! Desperate...
Author Message
 Please help us to make an image!!! Desperate...
Hello,
we have a problem. We are suppose to make an image in postscript. The
exercise is...

* the image is suppose to be square (50*50 mm)
* the image is suppose to be surrounded by a black frame, width: 1
point.
* the image shall show the function:  f(x;y) = cos(m*pi*x) cos(n*pi*y)
,  0<= x;y =< 1,
   black is +1 and white is -1, m;n have integer-values 0-7.
* choose m and n , but in the solution it should be possible to change
values on them by changing in only one place.

We have no idea how to do this. PLEASE help us.
Many thanks  / Ann & Lisa

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help us to make an image!!! Desperate...

Quote:

>Hello,
>we have a problem. We are suppose to make an image in Postscript. The
>exercise is...

Is this an attempt to get someone else to do your homework? I don't
think that would be very fair to the other students.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help us to make an image!!! Desperate...

Quote:

> >Hello,
> >we have a problem. We are suppose to make an image in Postscript. The
> >exercise is...

> Is this an attempt to get someone else to do your homework? I don't
> think that would be very fair to the other students.

> Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
> PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

  Mr Aandi Inston
This is not an attempt to get someone else to do our homework. We kindly
asked for some help because
we don't have enough litterature on this subject and don't know where to
get it.  Be careful before you
write an answer like this, it's not very nice.
/Ann & Lisa

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help us to make an image!!! Desperate...

Quote:

>> >Hello,
>> >we have a problem. We are suppose to make an image in Postscript. The
>> >exercise is...

>> Is this an attempt to get someone else to do your homework? I don't
>> think that would be very fair to the other students.

>  Mr Aandi Inston
>This is not an attempt to get someone else to do our homework. We kindly
>asked for some help because
>we don't have enough litterature on this subject and don't know where to
>get it.  Be careful before you
>write an answer like this, it's not very nice.

Still, Usenet is a very popular medium for cheating students, so you
must not be surprised if your question is misinterpreted. If you read
your post it sounds that way, even down to the word "exercise".

So, do you need to learn PostScript? Or you have learned PostScript
and are stuck?  Either way, there are some links from the page below
that may help, including a whole book.  I don't think you can expect
someone to write the complete solution for you, but they may be able
to help you in the right direction.

Visit http://www.quite.com/ps/ for information on
PostScript, including EPS in 10 easy stages.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

2. Newbie and having difficulties resolving this issue.Please Help Desperate

3. Please Help I'm desperate

4. Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

5. A4 to US Letter, Please Help

6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

7. Desperate Please - Javascript Frames Navigation

8. Please allow us to post jobs to your newsgroup

9. They found us !!! - Was: CHEAP BOOTLEGS MADE IN THE US OF A

10. They found us !!! - Was: CHEAP BOOTLEGS MADE IN THE US OF A

11. US Flag image data

12. Help with This Code I'm Desperate