create horizontally extending text in pdf format
Author Message
 create horizontally extending text in pdf format

I've written a text in four columns and thus chose a horizontal print
format, so when I open the file in Word or StarWriter it is a horizontally
extending  document. When I convert it to a PS file the horizontal character
is still ok, I mean the text is readable. When I convert the ps file into
pdf the text is turned 90 degrees and any attempt to get the pdf file
horizontally right has failed so far.

Any idea how I can get this right?

Jost

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 05:50:53 GMT

1. create pdf horizontally

2. Convert MSDOS-text Format into contemporary text format

3. Converting from PDF to a spreadsheet/database/formatted text file

4. Creating postscript-files up to A1-format in NT4.0 for conversion to PDF with Distiller

5. Adobe Acrobat Format (pdf) to another format

6. creating a text box errors message for empty text box

7. Shifting image horizontally

8. Convert large format tif to pdf

9. pdf->any other format, for instance, html

10. Output Multi-byte Character from Java Applet in PDF format

11. output multi-byte char in PDF format from JAVA Applet

12. FYI: the WSH book is available in PDF format