Newbie- How to Print two ps files on one page (windows 95)
Author Message
 Newbie- How to Print two ps files on one page (windows 95)

Hi group,
I am using windows 95, how can I take 2 ps files (each is a single page)

and
print them on one page.
Thanks for the help.
Troy

--
Troy Richards

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing two ps files on one page

2. Re; Printing two ps files on one page

3. Can Windows 95 Print .PS Files?

4. Can Windows 95 Print .PS Files?

5. Merge Two Single Page PS documents into one Single Page PS Document

6. Trying to combine two postscript print files into one duplex page

7. : Utils for putting two PS files on one Page

8. rtf to PS or PS print to file driver in Win 95

9. how to print two pages into one page

10. Windows 95/PowerPoint 95 Postscript Printing Problem

11. Multiple PS files to one, one-page PS

12. PS printing problems and Windows 95