AFM parser?
Author Message
 AFM parser?

I see that one of the ADA SDK has an AFM parser in it:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

but you have to pay $400 to get it. Is a freeware AFM parser available
somewhere?

Thanks,

-- O.L.

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 AFM parser?

Quote:

> I see that one of the ADA SDK has an AFM parser in it:

> http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations/PDFS/printingtech.pdf

> but you have to pay $400 to get it. Is a freeware AFM parser available
> somewhere?

You might look at the Font::AFM Perl module as a starting point.  You
find it on CPAN servers, a list of which you can find at
<http://www.perl.com>.

--

Department of Computational Linguistics --- University of Erlangen, Germany
You know, basically, I'm no good at either linguistics or computer science.

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 AFM parser?

Check enscript (http://www.iki.fi/"mtr/genscript/).
It includes a standalone usable libafm for AFM-File parsing.

rolf

Quote:
>I see that one of the ADA SDK has an AFM parser in it:

>http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations/PDFS/printingtech.pdf

>but you have to pay $400 to get it. Is a freeware AFM parser available
>somewhere?

>Thanks,

>-- O.L.

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. AFM Parsers in PostScript?

2. Postscript parser in Java

3. looking for java pdf/ps parser

4. VBScript parser/compiler?

5. HTML parser in postscript?

6. HP/RTL interpreter/parser...

7. VBSCript parser

8. Acroad Distiller 4.0: general parser failure

9. Issues with Illustrator 9's PS Parser...

10. Postscript parser

11. VBScript parser/compiler?

12. related to 'GS parser!?'