Ghostscript Printing Anomaly
Author Message
 Ghostscript Printing Anomaly

With Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10, I find that a ps document that prints
normally on a postscript printer prints with the first 2/3 of a page
on one page and the bottom 1/3 on the next page. After each pair, the
printer needs to be manually continued.

The command I am using is:

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sOutputFile=\|script -sDEVICE=ljetplus doc.ps

Where "script" is a script that invokes lp.

Devices "laserjet", "ljetplus", and "ljet2p" behave the same.

Options -sPAGESIZE=letter and -dFIXEDMEDIA have no effect.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Thanks much -- George.

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anomaly or Scripting error

2. Bizarre Line function anomaly - Newbie question

3. PostScript Anomaly Help Needed

4. Image operator anomaly?

5. HP LaserJet IIID anomalies

6. Print tiff image to printer using DOS command or ghostscript

7. Problem printing to laserjet with ghostscript

8. ghostscript - print one page only, how?

9. Acroread 3.0 Printing->Ghostscript Trouble

10. Problem: Ghostscript printing on HP LaserJet 4L

11. printing on dotprinters from ghostscript

12. Print with Ghostscript on a different paper size.