PostScrip viewer for PC plz
Author Message
 PostScrip viewer for PC plz

Hi folks, i'm in great need for a postscript viewer(For PC) and also be able to
print it..i had downloaded GhostScript from major ftp sites but that
somehow doesn't work 100%  for me....Does anyone else has any other
postscript viewer beside that i will be appreciated if u let me know how
to grab one
                                Thanks people
                                Binh

Mon, 06 Jan 1997 12:46:57 GMT
 PostScrip viewer for PC plz

Quote:

>Hi folks, i'm in great need for a postscript viewer(For PC)
>and also be able to
>print it..i had downloaded GhostScript from major ftp sites but that
>somehow doesn't work 100%  for me....Does anyone else has any other
>postscript viewer beside that i will be appreciated if u let me know how
>to grab one

The only PostScript viewer I am aware of for IBM-compatible machines
other than Ghostscript is Magus PageTurner, which is a commercial
program that does what you wish and a lot more.  It is available now
for OS/2 and is being ported to MS Windows.  For more information,

Kevin Thompson
President, Magus

Wed, 08 Jan 1997 05:59:20 GMT
 PostScrip viewer for PC plz

Quote:

>>Hi folks, i'm in great need for a postscript viewer(For PC)
>>and also be able to
>>print it..i had downloaded GhostScript from major ftp sites but that
>>somehow doesn't work 100%  for me....Does anyone else has any other
>>postscript viewer beside that i will be appreciated if u let me know how
>>to grab one
>The only PostScript viewer I am aware of for IBM-compatible machines
>other than Ghostscript is Magus PageTurner, which is a commercial
>program that does what you wish and a lot more.  It is available now
>for OS/2 and is being ported to MS Windows.  For more information,

>Kevin Thompson
>President, Magus

Corel 5 has a full PostScript Level 2 interpreter in it (Pipeline
Associates' PowerPage) as a DLL.  It converts PS to Corel's internal
metafile format, which can be edited or written out in any format toath
(that) Corel supports.

Pat Wood
Pipeline Associates, Inc.

Sat, 11 Jan 1997 13:39:29 GMT

1. Postscrip-viewer for PC.

2. postscrip viewer

3. PostScript viewer for IBM PC-XT + CGA

4. Postscript Viewer : For PC

5. .ps viewer for PC

6. PS Viewer for PC and PS definitions ?

7. POSTSCRIPT VIEWER / CONVERTER FOR PC?

8. PS-file viewer needed for the PC

9. A Postscript Viewer for PC needed

10. Postscript Viewer for PC

11. PostScript viewers for Macs and PCs