ghostscript for windows
Author Message
 ghostscript for windows

Hi,

I recently downloaded GS252WIN.ZIP from ftp.cica.indiana.edu.
Problem is, I can't get it to work...
When I try to run it, a window pops up for a short period of time (maybe
less than 1/2 sec) and there is an error message saying something like
"gs_init.ps missing".
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!

IP
------------------------------------

 Department of Computer Science
 Columbia  University
 New York, NY 10027
 Office:   (212) 939 - 7113
 Lab   :   (212) 939 - 7104
------------------------------------

Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:22:40 GMT
 ghostscript for windows
) Date: Wed, 3 Mar 93 12:22:40 EST

) Subject: ghostscript for windows
)
) Hi,
)
) I recently downloaded GS252WIN.ZIP from ftp.cica.indiana.edu.
) Problem is, I can't get it to work...
) When I try to run it, a window pops up for a short period of time (maybe
) less than 1/2 sec) and there is an error message saying something like
) "gs_init.ps missing".
) Can anyone help me with this?
) Thanks in advance!

You need to get the GS252INI.ZIP file which has the initialization
stuff (and docs files)

--

Mon, 21 Aug 1995 05:27:19 GMT

1. Ghostscript on Windows 95/98

2. Install Ghostscript on Windows NT Server Directory?

3. OT: Printing Nup with Ghostscript in Windows

4. Problem whit ghostscript and windows-generated postscript

5. GhostScript for Windows-Printers ?

6. pstoppm.ps bug in ghostscript for Windows NT

7. Using Ghostscript in Windows 3.1

8. Trouble installing Ghostscript for Windows 3.11

9. Help for Ghostscript in Windows on HP Deskjet500

10. Ghostview and Ghostscript for Windows 3.11

11. Installing Ghostscript for Windows - help!

12. FTP location of GhostScript for Windows?