Brother HL-720 and MS Visual C++
Author Message
 Brother HL-720 and MS Visual C++

Hello,
Does anyone out there have a version of ghostscript with driver support for
Brother HL-720 printers compiled into it?  If so I would very much
appreciate a copy.  Otherwise, can anyone give me detailed instructions on
how to compile ghostscript under Windows 95 using MS Visual C++?  I have
tried it using the instructions provided from the Ghostscript home page but
have had no success.  Thanks for the help.
J. Ziegelbein

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?

2. Support for Brother HL-1060 printer

3. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

4. GhostView and Brother HL-1250

5. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS

6. BROTHER HL-1020

7. Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

8. Aladdin Ghostscript: Brother HL-760 supported?

9. DVIPS to HL-8PS Brother laser printer

10. Epson Stylus Color 800 (1440 x 720 dpi)

11. Is there any way to print on an Epson ColorStylus-720 with GS

12. Epson Stylus Color 720 DPI Mode with GS