Problems with GVPM.EXE and/or GSOS2.EXE
Author Message
 Problems with GVPM.EXE and/or GSOS2.EXE

I am encountering some very puzzling behavior by the programs
GVPM.EXE 1995-05-23 1.3 and GSOS2.EXE 1995-9-27 3.51 (Ghostscript for OS/2).
When I first started using them, GVPM.EXE would get an immediate error exit from
GSOS2.EXE. I solved that problem by replacing my RAMs (even though that was the
only application that did not work). Now I have a problem that does not appear to
me as a hardware problem, and I wonder if anyone can give me some advice: After
booting, the two programs work fine. However, after a  certain amount of time
(say, half a day) they stop working (the GSOS2.EXE window shows the line
"Displaying <file name>" without the continuation

Page 1 1
Showpage

while the GVPM.EXE window displays the clock symbol

Sincerely,

Bostjan

Bostjan Vilfan                  Voice  : +386-61-176-8391
University of Ljubljana, FER    Fax    : +386-61-126-4630

61000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

2. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

3. Difference between scr56en.exe and scripten.exe

4. Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive

5. wsh.exe & ste50en.exe

6. cscript.exe vs wscript.exe

7. return values of WSCRIPT.EXE and CSCRIPT.EXE

8. Scrit.exe A win32 exe to execute vbscript

9. PRoblem running *.exe on W2k-Server

10. Problem when starting an EXE-File

11. GSOS2 v3.51 problem

12. Problem Running exe on server from ASP page