Trying to combine two postscript print files into one duplex page
Author Message
 Trying to combine two postscript print files into one duplex page

I am trying to print one duplex page from two postscript print files.
The print files that I am attempting to duplex are generated using two
different programs. I am using the HP Color Laser Jet 4500 printer to
print to file. Is there any easy way to do this? Any help is
appreciated.
Thank you very much,
Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying to integrate two files on one page

2. How to Combine two PDF file into one PDF file

3. Combining Two html pages into One

4. combining two files into one

5. Combining/Merging two postscriptfiles into one file?

6. Newbie- How to Print two ps files on one page (windows 95)

7. Printing two ps files on one page

8. Re; Printing two ps files on one page

9. how to print two pages into one page

10. Combining mutiple postscript files into one file?

11. How can I combine two postscript files?

12. Printing two pages on one sheet