LJII ---> PostScript translator needed
Author Message
 LJII ---> PostScript translator needed

I need a program that on input accepts a file formated for HP LaserJet II(+)
printer and outputs postscript file producing comparable results on a
PostScript printer.
Ideally it will be written in C, be portable (or written for UNIX
programming enviroment - UCB or ATT) and be in public domain.
I am sure that somebody had written such a translator and I hope
will be keen to share it.
Or maybe you know about a commercial product having the functionality.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

    ---mmm-----   Pyramid Technology Corporation Pty. Ltd.  fax  +61 3 820 0536
  -----mmmmm---   11th Floor, 14 Queens Road                tel. +61 3 820 0711
-------mmmmmmm-   Melbourne, Victoria, 3004       AUSTRALIA       (03) 820 0711

``If you're crossing the nation in a covered wagon, it's better to have four
  strong oxen than 100 chickens.  Chickens are OK but we can't make them work
  together yet.'' - Ross Bott, Pyramid U.S., on multiprocessors at AUUGM '89.

Wed, 19 May 1993 06:46:00 GMT

1. Suitability Of D3 / BDE For Small Relational Database Application

2. Need LJII to Postscript filter

3. Looking for HPGL -> Postscript translator

4. Translator PostScript -> PDF

5. Impress -> Postscript translator

6. drag and drop rows in dbgrid

7. Database help with BPW

8. Mac LaserPrep -> HP LJII w/Adobe Cart

9. PACIFIC PAGE POSTSCRIPT CART. FOR HP LJII

10. "Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing"

11. need postscript -> Encapulated postscript filter

12. Tektronix -> PS translator under VM/CMS