How do I print page count?
Author Message
 How do I print page count?

I'd like to get the page count from an old Laserwriter II NT. I know the
pagecount operator returns an integer. Can someone tell me the few lines of
postscript I need to send in order to print the value.

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I print page count?

Quote:

> I'd like to get the page count from an old Laserwriter II NT. I know the
> pagecount operator returns an integer. Can someone tell me the few lines of
> Postscript I need to send in order to print the value.

i am writeing this off the top of my head so excuse me if it is wrong

statusdict begin
pagecount
25 sting cvs
/Helvetica findfont 12 scalefont setfont
100 100 moveto
show
showpage

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I print page count?

Quote:
>I'd like to get the page count from an old Laserwriter II NT. I know the
>pagecount operator returns an integer. Can someone tell me the few lines of
>Postscript I need to send in order to print the value.

%!PS
/Helvetica findfont 12 scalefont setfont
36 756 moveto
% insert an operator that leaves an int on the stack
20 string cvs show
showpage

Have a good one...
Rob

Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Excel:Count pages & print page to printfile

2. Excel:Count pages & print page to printfile

3. Count # of pages to print (page 1 of 6)

4. Counting Printed Pages

5. Count pages a user had print?

6. counting total pages printed on ethernetted printer

7. Count pages a user had print?

8. printing copy count (xx of yy copies) on page

9. Getting PS page counts of a page

10. doing this in a web page

11. sending paging data using iexplorer and closing iexplorer when done

12. Newbie question: Quit IE after printing is done