Help: Printing Thumbnail PS images
Author Message
 Help: Printing Thumbnail PS images
Hello,
        Could someone please tell me what how I can take 6 full page PS images
 and scale them down to fit them all on the page.  This needs to be done in a
batch program in DOS or a script in UNIX.  Thankyou.
                                                        T. Snyder

Fri, 10 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. ! HELP : Creating image thumbnails using Visual Basic 5

2. Thumbnail output printing PS from GhostScript

3. creating thumbnail images through vbscript

4. Generate thumbnail image with ASP/VBScript

5. Enscript: Generating thumbnails for printing

6. Printing Postscript files as thumbnails

7. HOWTO thumbnails of jpegs on ps files

8. help with displaying thumbnails in a browser on Unix

9. Newbie Needs help with thumbnails and sound

10. Help with ps-print and ps to eps coversion

11. PS Level 2 image printing

12. Printing TIFF images using PS