Translate PS to HP-GL/2 on Unix
Author Message
 Translate PS to HP-GL/2 on Unix

Hi,

Is there any tool or option in ghostscript to translate PS to HP-GL2 on unix
os system.

Alain

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Translate PS to HP-GL/2 on Unix
hello
we make commercial software that has a PS to HP-GL/2 filter for Unix
(Sun/Solaris, HP-UX, IBM-AIX). As recently discussed on this list however, the
possibilities of this filter are limited by the limitations of the hpgl format
compared to postscript. Very simply put: your PostScript files cannot be too
complicated...

If GhostScript doesn't do the job, you can try our stuff out by sending me a
representative sample PostScript file. I'll test that here to see how it
converts.

Jeroen Dekker
--
The Graphics Connection
ps2 conversion software

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there any tool or option in ghostscript to translate PS to HP-GL2 on unix
> os system.

> Alain

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Translate PS to HP-GL/2 on Unix
Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there any tool or option in ghostscript to translate PS to HP-GL2 on unix
> os system.

 you might try pstoedit  (
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/1958/pstoedit/ )

--
Markus Kossmann

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Translate PS to HP-GL/2 on Unix
: >
: > Hi,
: >
: > Is there any tool or option in ghostscript to translate PS to HP-GL2 on unix
: > os system.
:  you might try pstoedit  (
: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/1958/pstoedit/ )
:

I heard HP RTL (a raster format) is a subset of HP-GL2. If your
plotter/printer can take HP RTL, you can use dnj650c driver in
Ghostscript to generate such output.

zeng

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Translate PS to GL/2

2. Looking for PS --> HP GL converter

3. translating PS from mac to Unix

4. HP-GL to Postscript Converter

5. HP-GL to PostScript filters

6. HP-GL to Postscript

7. HP GL/2 support

8. Wanted: Converter Postscript --> HP GL II

9. HP-GL to Postscript converter - does it exist?

10. PS->HP-LJ3 (Unix)

11. ps to HP RTL or HP-GL/2 converter?

12. how to translate ps into .jpg .bmp