brother dvi or ghostscript driver
Author Message
 brother dvi or ghostscript driver

Does a dvi or ghostscript driver for Brother "laser" printers exist?
Failing that, does anyone know what printing language these printers use?

I am thinking of buying such a printer, but since I won't be using Windows, I
need to know if other printing software exists for it.

Cheers,
Ray Blaak

Fri, 20 Jun 1997 23:55:54 GMT

1. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

2. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?

3. Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

4. Brother HL1440 and Ghostscript.

5. Aladdin Ghostscript: Brother HL-760 supported?

6. Postscript to Html, DVI to HTML, PS to RTF, DVI to RTF

7. Brother printer

8. Support for Brother HL-1060 printer

9. Q: Postscript compatibility with Brother laser printers

10. GhostView and Brother HL-1250

11. [Fwd: Getting 600 dpi with Brother laser]

12. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS