postcript to dxf or hpgl
Author Message
 postcript to dxf or hpgl

Hello,

where can I found a converter that can convert postcript files to dxf or
hpgl or hpgl2?

thanks

Armindo

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:52:46 GMT
 postcript to dxf or hpgl
Our commercial PS2vector software on Sun Solaris and HP-UX includes a filter
to convert postscript to HPGL2. It is a command line driven batch conversion
tool..

More info is at the URL below. If interested, you're welcome to contact me
off-list and send me a sample PostScript file.

Hope we can help. Best regards,

Jeroen Dekker
--
The Graphics Connection - PostScript and EPS conversion software
Produce CGM, SVG, EMF, MIF, TIFF, GIF, ASCII and more

Quote:

> Hello,

> where can I found a converter that can convert postcript files to dxf or
> hpgl or hpgl2?

> thanks

> Armindo

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:58:33 GMT
 postcript to dxf or hpgl
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:52:46 +0200, in comp.lang.postscript "ADS"

Quote:

>Hello,

>where can I found a converter that can convert postcript files to dxf or
>hpgl or hpgl2?

try pstoedit, see: http://www.pstoedit.net/pstoedit

See images and 360 panoramas taken with my CP-990 at
http://members.home.net/egruf-digicam

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:27:53 GMT

1. PostScript to DXF, Gerber or HPGL

2. HPGL/DXF ->PS

3. Wanted: PostScript to HPGL or DXF

4. HPGL/2 to Postcript or PDF

5. Including a postcript picture to a postcript document

6. postcript file to postcript printer?

7. HPGL printers/converting HPGL to something else

8. HPGL or HPGL/2 to POSTSCRIPT ??

9. Need PS --> DXF or PS --> HPGL converter

10. DXF or HPGL to PS??? Anyone???

11. PS to DXF format. Anyone know any converser to PS format to DXF format????

12. ACAD or DXF to PS converter