Examples or free tools for PostScript forms and other named resources?
Author Message
 Examples or free tools for PostScript forms and other named resources?

Are there any good examples of postscript forms or other neat named
resources (Patterns, Encogins, ProcSets, ColorSpaces, Halftones,
ColorRendering dictionaries) out there?  How about free tools to assist
in creating same?  I just put a disk on my PostScript printer and
want to see what else I can do with it other that just add Type 1 fonts.
It appears that it should handle named resources ok.  (Hopefully it might
handle other font types too, like TrueType [the printer is a Lexmark Optra R+]
but that's another problem altogether, although I wouldn't refuse
non-scatalogical suggestions.)
--
ftp> get |fortune
377 I/O error: smart remark generator failed

Bogonics: the primary language inside the Beltway

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Examples or free tools for PostScript forms and other named resources?

Quote:
>Are there any good examples of PostScript forms or other neat named
>resources (Patterns, Encogins, ProcSets, ColorSpaces, Halftones,
>ColorRendering dictionaries) out there?  How about free tools to assist
>in creating same?  I just put a disk on my PostScript printer and
>want to see what else I can do with it

ColorRending dictionaries aren't likely to do you much good unless
they are designed for your output device.

That said, I'd love to see some examples of colour rendering
dictionaries WITH a RenderTable, for testing purposes...

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert RGB->CKYM postscript file with free tools

2. Printer name and others...

3. Example of Simple Form PostScript Generator?

4. Pick up an item of a form and others question

5. ANNOUNCE: izfree Tools for Windows Installer (HTA example)

6. Yes, there IS a free ActiveX zip tool

7. Free tools or techniques to recreate logo?

8. FREE CASH GET FREE 100 STAMPS FOR FREE MONEY

9. Postscript text files to Mac Postscript resource?

10. "form" resource for use inside PaintProc

11. PostScript::Font -- Perl tools for PostScript TypeX and TrueType fonts

12. Need Example of posting to form..