Character change
Author Message
 Character change

Q:
What should I do if I want that my postscript pirnter will print
instead of character ? for instance character T (or other character) ??

Toomas

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Character 15 gets changed to character 12: why?

2. a2ps : Scale a font only in 1 dimension - change CPI (Characters per Inch)

3. Behavior change: IE6 SP1 and SCRIPT SRC with high-bit characters

4. Changing a few characters in a font

5. changing font and character size with wscript

6. Changing wordbreak characters in textarea ?

7. Convert UTF-8 characters to Latin (1 byte) characters

8. printing a changed document.body without changing the existing document.body

9. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

10. Change Primary DNS suffix when domain membership changes

11. How to change just one character in a font?

12. Q: how to determine character bbox given index of character?