Going from PostScript mode to LaserJet mode on a KX-P4455
Author Message
 Going from PostScript mode to LaserJet mode on a KX-P4455

I'm having a problem going from postscript mode to LaserJet II (and Diablo)
mode on a Panasonic KX-P4455.  The SuperSet command to go to LaserJet mode
is ESC ESC H; ("\033\033H;") and the printer is _NOT_ accepting this superset
command.  How do you move back into LaserJet mode?!?  I'm working on a program
that moves between modes for specific types of files.  Thanks in advanced!

Chang Yoon                            |  DISCLAIMER:  My thoughts (and no one

   "Our children know EVERYTHING, we have cable."  -  Ms. Penbroke, C 'n C

Wed, 20 Jul 1994 10:17:33 GMT

1. PostScript commands for Panasonic KX-P4455 laser printer?

2. Looking for Word Perfect 5.1 PostScript drivers for a KX-P4455

3. Help with Panasonic KX-P4455

4. HP LaserJet 4 duplex mode

5. HP Laserjet 4MP transparent/raw mode?

6. HP LaserJet IV enhansed printing mode?

7. HP LaserJet III Si and mode changing?

8. Invoking Diablo Emulation Mode via PostScript.

9. Invoking Diablo Emulation Mode via PostScript

10. Show Postscript files in full-screen mode

11. Postscript Level2 printer command for duplex printing mode.

12. Landscape mode on a postscript laser printer