Need help merging two PS files into one.
Author Message
 Need help merging two PS files into one.

I have two postscript files that were created with IDL version 3.0.
One file is an image done in portrait mode at the top of the page.
The other file is a different image also done in portrait mode but
at the bottom of the page.  I'd like to put both of these files
into one so that when I send it to the printer, both images come out
on one sheet.  Anybody know specifically what I need to modify
after including them in the same file to make them come out one the
same page?

    Shane D. Mayor, Lidar Applications Group, NASA Langley Research Center,
                 Mail Stop 401A, Hampton, {*filter*}ia 23681-0001

Wed, 16 Aug 1995 17:50:52 GMT

1. Merge Two Single Page PS documents into one Single Page PS Document

2. gs: how to merge two or more files to one pdf-file

3. Problem merging multiple single page ps files into one multipage ps file

4. How to merge multiple PS files into one PS file

5. help: How to merge two postscript into one?

6. help: How to merge two PostScript into one?

7. help: How to merge two postscript into one?

8. help: How to merge two postscript into one?

9. Combining/Merging two postscriptfiles into one file?

10. merge ps-files into one file

11. merge ps-files in one file

12. Merging arbitrary postscript files into one.ps file