Importing .ps files into MS Windows aplications
Author Message
 Importing .ps files into MS Windows aplications

Greetings postscript Gurus!

I have a problem and need urgent help.

The problem is:

I have to import .ps files created by gnuplot and idraw into

Microsoft Word for Windows. I do that with the build in filter,

but I can't manipulate them. That is, I can't rotate or scale them.

I guess, what I need is a tool that loads .ps files, manipulates them

and is able to save them in .ps or any other form readable for

MS Word for Windows. Do you know such a product? It will be the

best if it is for MS Windows but, I could live with a Xwin version.

Probably there are other solutions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:16:26 GMT

1. Question on importing PS files in Word for Windows

2. View PS-files in MS-Windows

3. Script MS-Access Import of MS-Excel?

4. Importing postscript files in MS Word & Illustrator

5. help: how to import an image file in a PS file

6. Creating EPS files that will successfully import into LaTeX under Windows

7. PS screen fonts with MS-Windows

8. PS Previewer for MS Windows 3.0 [PostScript previewer]

9. MS Windows PS driver weird?

10. PS for MS-Windows commercial library?

11. landscape with MS windows's ps driver

12. PS viewer for MS Windows 3.1