need postscript to ascii code
Author Message
 need postscript to ascii code

If anyone has code in C, BASIC or PERL to generate an ascii document from
a postscript file can they send it to me ?

Thanks

Mike

Mon, 22 May 1995 04:24:02 GMT

1. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

2. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

3. I need an ASCII to Postscript conversion filter

4. Postscript to ASCII rendering needed

5. need to convert postscript back to readable ascii.

6. postscript -> ascii/wp converter needed

7. ASCII-to-PostScript HELP needed

8. Need an ascii text to postscript filter for commerical use

9. Need ascii to Postscript filter

10. Need a Postscript-->ASCII converter

11. ASCII-->POSTSCRIPT (need PS program, not unix, not ibm)

12. NEED HELP WITH ASCII TEXT TO POSTSCRIPT ON SUN OS.