printing in Unix (HP-UX)
Author Message
 printing in Unix (HP-UX)

Hello!

I have installed GS5.50 in my HP-UX 10.20 workstation, and it goes well.

Recently I connected a HP LaserJet 6P printer to the machine. The
printer
has not the postscript SIMM RAM. Is it impossible to print any
postscript
graphics file by this configuration?
I tried the following command to print "test.ps":

prompt> gs -q -sDEVICE=laserjet -r300 -dNOPAUSE test.ps
-sOutputFile:\|lpr

But There comes no response from the printer!
Help me please.

-------------- ------------
Woo-Seok Kim
Dept. of Physics, KAIST
South Korea

--------------------------

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. again - printing in Unix (HP-UX)

2. Problem: print on a HP laserjet IIIp from HP-UX 10.20

3. Help: ghostscript source files customized for HP-UX

4. BUG REPORT: gs 4.01, HP-UX 9.05, gcc

5. pdfwrite problem in GNU Ghostscript 7.05 on HP-UX

6. Ghostscript 6.51 + HP-UX 11i: PDF file generates error 109 when viewed

7. gv 3.5.8 and HP/UX

8. HP-UX-->pfb to pfa, rebuilding upr file

9. gs5.50 font quality problems on HP-UX

10. Ghostscript for HP-UX?

11. Ghostscript on HP-UX 10.20 cc compiling problem

12. Commercially available Postscript viewer for HP/UX?