Ghostview Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Color Printer?
Author Message
 Ghostview Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Color Printer?

I have just installed Ghostview v. 3.12 on my P.C. 486 with a Epson Stylus
Color printer. Does anyone know of a printer driver for the Stylus? If I
use the 360x180 Epson driver which comes with Ghostview, I can print, but
not in color. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

RAV

Sat, 12 Jul 1997 01:23:47 GMT

1. ghostscript driver for epson stylus color printer

2. Ghostscript and Epson color stylus printers

3. Need help w/ghostscript,linux,epson stylus color printer

4. Does GS support the Epson Stylus color printer?

5. Want to get higher resolution for Epson Stylus Color printer

6. Epson Stylus Color printer--PostScript SW on Macintosh??

7. GSWIN.EXE and printing to a windows printer (Epson Stylus Color)

8. Epson Stylus Color IIs and Ghostview printing

9. How can I use an Epson Stylus 600 color with ghostview

10. GhostView to a Epson Color Stylus 500

11. Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

12. Ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus Color 740