Q: Rotating pages
Author Message
 Q: Rotating pages

Hello!

Using dvips on a dvi file I get a postscript file.
What I want to do now is to leave the odd pages
as they are but get the even pages upside down.
The result should be a single postscript file.

I tried the psutils, dviutils etc. but didn't
manage to keep the result in a single postscript
file (psmerge failed :( ).

I would really appreciate if someone could help me...

  Harald Kunze                                          ,,,
----------------------------------------------------ooO(o o)Ooo-----

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -

2. three Qs concerning ps and gv

3. rotate pages 90 degrees to fit portrait orientation while rendering to TIFF

4. How do I rotate a page?

5. rotating PS page with gs, generate PDF

6. GS 6.5 turn the page but not the text (rotate Ps->Pdf)

7. rotate pages 180 degree

8. Rotating pages?

9. Converting PS to PDF: rotating and deleting pages (GS 6.01)

10. Distill not rotating pages

11. Rotate a single page postscript or PDF

12. HELP!!!Rotating Banner (image) ad question Front Page 2000