PS to EPS == really poor quality
Author Message
 PS to EPS == really poor quality

An application I use creates native ps files.  I use Adobe
Acrobat 4.05 distiller to turn these ps files into pdf files
and into eps files.  The pdf files are exquisite - very high
resolution and crystal clear.  When I turn the ps files into
eps files (to be able to read into MS Word 2000 as
pictures), the quality deterioriates dramatically.  The
symbols turn jagged and the lettering fuzzy.  I know of no
way to use pdf files directly with MS Word 2000.  The only
option seems to be eps.  How do I get the same resolution in
an eps file as I get from the distilled ps file?

Thanks.

--
Marc "Fearless" Feldesman
Remove the SPAM trap adverti{*filter*}t