freehand to postscript?
Author Message
 freehand to postscript?

i'm not even sure if what i've got is a freehand file,
it looks like postscript, and says Creator: freehand

when i try to image it ghostscript gives,

Error: /undefined in Adobe_level2_AI5

what do I need??

--

to reply simply press "r"
       -- I hate editing addresses more than I hate the spam!

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 freehand to postscript?

Quote:
>i'm not even sure if what i've got is a freehand file,
>it looks like postscript, and says Creator: freehand

>when i try to image it ghostscript gives,

>Error: /undefined in Adobe_level2_AI5

>what do I need??

Adobe Illustrator or Freehand.

The resemblance to PostScript is superficial.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 freehand to postscript?
sounds like a .ai5 file saved out of freehand. Does it not have an
extension on it?  If made with a mac it may not. If you are using a pc
put the .ai extension on and try to import it to Freehand. I can easily
trade files with a .ai1.1 or FH5 extension between mac and pc and any
program

--
Remove Nospam from address to reply

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exporting Freehand to Postscript without mucho baggage?

2. problems importing postscript into freehand

3. Freehand: Using userprep file to add customized PostScript tricks

4. Postscript lines for Freehand on MAC

5. Generating editable PostScript for FreeHand

6. freehand to ps to pdf

7. possibly bad sreening PS in Freehand 7.0.1

8. ZapfDingbats problem in FreeHand generated EPSF ?

9. Help: Freehand TIFF output chokes printers but not ghostview

10. Error printing from Freehand 5

11. gs3.51 problem with FreeHand EPS in Frame doc

12. Freehand EPS files/GS 3.51