Ghostscript DLL and Visual Basic
Author Message
 Ghostscript DLL and Visual Basic

I would appreciate any info or examples of calling the Ghostscript DLL from
a Visual Basic program.  I need to be able to use Ghostscript from a Visual
Basic program to print out a postscript document to a windows printer.

Thanks

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ghostscript DLL and Visual Basic

Quote:

>I would appreciate any info or examples of calling the Ghostscript DLL from
>a Visual Basic program.  I need to be able to use Ghostscript from a Visual
>Basic program to print out a postscript document to a windows printer.

It's probably much simpler to call GhostScript from the command line -
any reason why not to do that?

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ghostscript DLL and Visual Basic
I have no experience using this dll, but you can get some information about
imports and exports from it by opening it with Quikview.

Govert

Quote:
> I would appreciate any info or examples of calling the Ghostscript DLL
from
> a Visual Basic program.  I need to be able to use Ghostscript from a
Visual
> Basic program to print out a postscript document to a windows printer.

> Thanks

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Autoregister DLL in Visual Basic

2. Convert Access Visual Basic + DLL to ASP?

3. Passing arguments to Visual Basic DLL

4. passing array from VBScript to Visual Basic ActiveX DLL

5. Ghostscript 6.0 on Windows NT and Visual Basic

6. Ghostscript and Visual Basic

7. How to run VB-Scripts in Visual Studio - Visual Basic 6

8. Anyone linked ghostscript dll with Visual C++

9. Visual Basic And VBScript control ocx

10. Visual Basic

11. Visual Basic 6

12. How to automate screen flows using Visual Basic