Viewing documents from PCs
Author Message
 Viewing documents from PCs

Hello,

Maybe someone that reads this news group can help me.
I am looking for a way to view scanned documents on
IBM compatible PCs.  The documents are saved in postscript
format (though other formats are available if that would
help).  The interface needs to be very user friendly and
able to view multi-page documents.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I should consider?

Thanks,
Dave

Sat, 19 Aug 1995 23:47:40 GMT

1. Viewing Postscript Files on PC HELP!

2. PC postscript view/print?

3. Find user info on a pc when a web page is viewed

4. PC/DOS/Windows, ghostscript/view question

5. How 2 view full portrait page with Ghostscript 2.5 (PC)

6. PC PS view/edit

7. Viewing word documents in IE5

8. How do I view a .ps document?

9. Storing and Viewing large documents

10. viewing office documents with ie !

11. Viewing text documents converted by gs5.10 ps2pdf

12. Viewing an Excel document in browser