multiple pages on one page : REQUEST.
Author Message
 multiple pages on one page : REQUEST.

I searched for the FAQ file at the pit-manager, but the `pub/usenet/comp.lang.postscript'
directory was empty.   I am having to post this on this group.

Is there a program in the UNIX domain, that converts a SIMPLE TEXT file into
postscript file that will print four TEXT pages (in small font; in whatever
font) as four quadrants of a single sheet.

This will essentially reduce the size of manuals etc.. by 1/4, while I can
continue to use the laser printer, without my privilage (to use the printer)
being snatched away for having printed large documents.

I have a constant need to print large text files.

I know of a share ware program called mpage (for MS-DOS based machines).  Is
there one such for UNIX machines.  Preferably, binary-executable versions for
the Sparcstation 1 that I want to use it on ?

Do you people mind if I request that responses be mailed to my account instead
of being posted on this usenet group ?

Seetamraju Udaya Bhaskar Sarma

Mon, 26 Dec 1994 01:53:06 GMT

1. multiple pages on one page

2. how to print multiple pages on one page

3. Printing Multiple Pages on One Page

4. Overlay Multiple Pages onto One Page?

5. Help: Printing one logical page to multiple physical pages

6. multiple pages on one A4 page ?

7. psnup -- print multiple page images to one physical page

8. Printing one page over multiple pages (inverse psnup)

9. Printing multiple pages from one page

10. Multiple PS files to one, one-page PS

11. Merging multiple documents into one multi-page one

12. Multiple instances of graphic on one physical page