Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color
Author Message
 Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color

Hi,

where can i find an driver for the epson stylus color

Klaus Rueschstroer

Sun, 31 Aug 1997 14:33:16 GMT
 Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color

Quote:

> Hi,

> where can i find an driver for the epson stylus color

> Klaus Rueschstroer

>  Dear Klaus, if you get the answer - I'd like to know it, too! Best

regards, Daniel

Tue, 02 Sep 1997 06:04:49 GMT
 Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color
check bolivar.latrobe.edu.au:/pub/escp2/ directory.  i tested those
drivers today in a shop and they seemed to work fine.

-- juha
-----------------------
   Hi,

   where can i find an driver for the epson stylus color

   Klaus Rueschstroer

Sat, 06 Sep 1997 04:00:13 GMT
 Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color

Quote:

>> Hi,

>> where can i find an driver for the epson stylus color

>> Klaus Rueschstroer

>>  Dear Klaus, if you get the answer - I'd like to know it, too! Best
>regards, Daniel

I called Epson's 800 number a while ago and found out that the following
companies sell postscript drivers for the Epson Stylus Color:

Birmy Graphics
407-768-6766
PowerWrip - $200

Zeno Graphics
714-851-6352
Z Script - $100

I haven't pursued this information further.  Please let me know if you do.

Vincent

Sun, 07 Sep 1997 01:05:17 GMT
 Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color
: where can i find an driver for the epson stylus color

I know of three drivers for the Epson Stylus Colour. 2 are on
bolivar.latrobe.edu.au in /pub/escp2. I'll try and get the third uploaded
there too.

Actually, seeing as I have all three, I'll place copies for anonymous FTP
on ftp.ph.surrey.ac.uk in /pub/incoming/singer. I can't guarantee how long
they'll stay there.

It'd be nice to have an objective comparison of how they perform - I'm
biased as I wrote one of the drivers.

        - Steven

Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:22:06 GMT

1. Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

2. Ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

3. Epson Stylus Color 3000 print driver file?

4. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

5. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

6. Ghostview Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Color Printer?

7. ghostscript driver for epson stylus color printer

8. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

9. GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet

10. Drivers for Epson Stylus Color (ghostscript)?

11. Uniprint's problem for Epson stylus color I(720x720 dpi)

12. Epson Stylus Color 800: Problems with Color Printing