PS to ASCII & Ghostscript questions
Author Message
 PS to ASCII & Ghostscript questions

First of all, my apologies if this is the incorrect group for this, but I
need help urgently.

I am looking for a piece of software that will take the ascii information
out of a PS file, dropping pics, formatting & font info etc.

Does such a thing exist (pref. for Mac) ?

Also, I have heard of a soft for PC called Ghostscript, capable of
printing/viewing PS without a PS printer. Is there a Mac programme like
this and how is it called ? (Perhaps you can even point me to a ftp site)

Please reply by email only! Thanks much in advance!!

Mata ne!

Wed, 08 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghostscript 3.53 for NT PS -> ASCII

2. ghostscript ps to ascii

3. Ghostscript 5.10 & Win95 questions

4. PS chips and ASCII -> PS filters

5. Binary PS sizes verses ASCII? PS

6. ASCII-PS to binary PS

7. Need ASCII-->PS program (in PS) that does ** TABs **

8. PS->ASCII conversion: a PS solution

9. Ghostscript PDF to PS level 1 questions and an answer

10. PostScript on non-PS printer [ GhostScript Margin Question ]

11. waterfal.ps & gvpm1.6b&gs4.0