Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc
Author Message
 Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

Hello,
  I was wondering if the following could be done:

I want to print a documemnt which starts out as PCL, then switches
into PS mode, then back into PCL mode.

The PCL->PS mode switch is easy.
I can't find a way to switch from PS -> PCL in the same document.

If it matters, I am printing to a HP4si/mx printer.

Any suggestions?

Douglas Lewis

Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

We can convert the PS->PCL using The Graphics Connection.

fill out the form on our web-site:
http://www.square1.nl

Thanks,
jean haney
square one bv
postscript -> WMF, MIF, CGM, HPGL, WPG, PCL, EPS, TIFF, GIF, EPSI, ASCII

Quote:

>Hello,
>  I was wondering if the following could be done:

>I want to print a documemnt which starts out as PCL, then switches
>into PS mode, then back into PCL mode.

Sun, 22 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PS->TIFF, PCL->TIFF, PCL->PS

2. ps to PCL / troff to PCL

3. PS doc file to PCL

4. PostScript vs PCL 5E vs PCL XL

5. PCL 6 or PCL XL Viewer for GS

6. Trying to DUPLEX PCL job at the back of a poscript job

7. PS/PCL language switching with HP 33439Q PS cartridge

8. Lev 2 PS v Lev 1 v PCL+PS - SUMMARY

9. Convert PCL-Code to PS

10. ps-landscape 2 pcl-landscape

11. Convert PCL to PS