Font wanted: TV channel dingbats
Author Message
 Font wanted: TV channel dingbats

I am looking for a font that contains the letters and numbers needed to
put together TV channel dingbats like the ones seen in _TV_Guide_.

A *long* time ago, I saw a similar font available through AM Varityper
(as it was then) for their phototypesetting system.  This font had the
numbers in both regular and inverse type, but not letters as are seen
today for cable channels.

Does anyone know where such a font might be available for downloading to
postscript printers? BTW, I am running Ventura 2.0 and MS Word on an
IBM-XT compatible and an Apple LaserWriter II.

Thank you for your help.  Please respond via E-mail and I will summarize.

--
"You know, sometimes the world seems like a pretty mean place."
     "That's why animals are so soft and huggy."

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 18:31:00 GMT

1. MySQL and Delphi

2. Help :: Distressed student

3. How do I change channels on TV tuner (via WDM)

4. TV in/TV out: Changing registry-keys how?

5. BP7 - OWL - WHY DO MY .BMP BITMAPS TURN TO 16 COLOUR????

6. IIg and Zapf Dingbats (WAS: Listing Available Fonts...)

7. WANTED: Gujrati font wanted

8. Font Wanted: Type 1 IPA font

9. Font protection (was Re: Adobe Type One Fonts wanted)

10. How to reverse Dingbats - a program

11. Script for win98 TV-out submenu

12. LEGAL C`A`B`L`E TV D`E-S`C`R`A`M`B`L`E`R 2094