RTL-the better Language for HP750C?
Author Message
 RTL-the better Language for HP750C?

Hi,
i don't own a HP750C (I use a Service Bureau) and are not familiar
with RTL.

But reading about RTL, I wonder if there are any advantages over PS
for the Designjets, as I keep having trouble with printing PS-files
made under W96, using the Adobe4.1 and latest PPD, specially with
transparent colours (merge) and including Raster-Images in a
vektorbased CAD-drawing.

Could somebody please explain to me?
A. Koeppen
Berlin

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best language?

2. Would PS make a good microcontroller language?

3. Best tools/language for internet database? Advice please

4. best scripting language for server related tasks ??

5. Suggestions on a good VB Language reference??

6. Q:print ps-file on HP750C

7. transparent Colous w.HP750C/Win95

8. HP750C feeds 4' before plotting Postscript document

9. HP/RTL interpreter/parser...

10. Convert Illustrator EPS (to RTL)

11. Q: questions regarding HP RTL printing

12. ps 2 hpgl2 or hp rtl?