out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP DesignJet 755CM? I' m looking for an ghostsGS 5.50 and HP DesignJet 755CM
Author Message
 out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP DesignJet 755CM? I' m looking for an ghostsGS 5.50 and HP DesignJet 755CM

out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP
DesignJet 755CM?
I' m looking for an ghostscript device driver for an HP DesignJet 755CM.

thanks for help
Gnter van der Kamp

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP DesignJet 755CM? I' m looking for an ghostsGS 5.50 and HP DesignJet 755CM
The HP-DJ 755CM has an embedded postscript RIP (so why would you need
GhostScript?)

It also takes RTL and drivers for certain DeskJet printers me be usable.

The uniprint driver should also output RTL for the HP DJ 750.

Govert

van der Kamp heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP
>DesignJet 755CM?
>I' m looking for an ghostscript device driver for an HP DesignJet 755CM.

>thanks for help
>Gnter van der Kamp

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP DesignJet 755CM? I' m looking for an ghostsGS 5.50 and HP DesignJet 755CM

Quote:

> The HP-DJ 755CM has an embedded PostScript RIP (so why would you need
> GhostScript?)

> It also takes RTL and drivers for certain DeskJet printers me be usable.

> The uniprint driver should also output RTL for the HP DJ 750.

> Govert

> van der Kamp heeft geschreven in bericht

> >out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP
> >DesignJet 755CM?
> >I' m looking for an ghostscript device driver for an HP DesignJet 755CM.

> >thanks for help
> >Gnter van der Kamp

because we use Ghostscript to generate bitmap-files for engraving on an
Hell-Helioklischograph. And to be sure that an Proof on the HP DesignJet
755CM looks really like the print from the engraved cylinder we like to have
only ONE Postscript-RIP.

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 out there, does anybody have experience with ghostscript 5.50 and an HP DesignJet 755CM? I' m looking for an ghostsGS 5.50 and HP DesignJet 755CM
Apart from the suggestions I gave for drivers (sorry, I have no experience
with them), another suggestion is to open the bitmap (is it BMP format?) in
a Windows application like PaintShop (but there are many more) and print
from there.

Govert

Quote:

>because we use Ghostscript to generate bitmap-files for engraving on an
>Hell-Helioklischograph. And to be sure that an Proof on the HP DesignJet
>755CM looks really like the print from the engraved cylinder we like to
have
>only ONE Postscript-RIP.

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghostscript 5.50 and HP Laserjet 4L

2. Aladdin Ghostscript 5.50 vs. HP 430 printer

3. gs 5.50 & HP DeskJet 682C

4. W95b, GS 5.50, HP Laserjet 4L: Missing top and right

5. anybody seen the new viewlink in ie 5.5

6. Experience with HP LJ 2P as a postscript printer

7. ghostscript 5.50 and stcolor

8. Ghostscript 5.50 hangs X11 with color postscript

9. Ghostscript 5.50 binary for Win32 including level 3 support

10. HELP -- PROBLEM with GHOSTSCRIPT 5.50

11. gnu ghostscript 5.50 precompiled for Windows?

12. GNU GhostScript 5.50 for DOS