PostScript "compressor" wanted
Author Message
 PostScript "compressor" wanted

I'm looking for a program that was posted a couple of years ago.  It took
its stdin as a postscript file and sent it to stdout.  It removed all
comments (except for the first line) and extra whitespace, and reformatted
all lines so they were a nearly-uniform length.

Thanks.
        /rich $alz

Mon, 21 Nov 1994 20:56:57 GMT
 PostScript "compressor" wanted

Quote:

>I'm looking for a program that was posted a couple of years ago.  It took
>its stdin as a PostScript file and sent it to stdout.  It removed all
>comments (except for the first line) and extra whitespace, and reformatted
>all lines so they were a nearly-uniform length.

There's one in the psnup package on comp.sources.misc.  Email me
if you can't find a copy.

Tue, 22 Nov 1994 02:09:14 GMT

1. Wanted: "Globe" in PostScript

2. Wanted: "screnc.exe"

3. Wanted: "screnc.exe"

4. Wanting "nenscript" author

5. Fancy "certificate" wanted

6. "Letter Gothic" softfont wanted

7. Wanted: CD Jewelbox "J-card" creator

8. "N-up" utility wanted

9. color PS "test sheet" wanted

10. Wanted: Don Lancasters "gonzo justify routines"

11. Wanted: Review of "Ellington" Type

12. "recycled" symbol wanted