document/figure fitter needed
Author Message
 document/figure fitter needed

apologies in advance if this is a dumb or repeated request.

i have a lot of ps files of the form

%%prologue stuff
%%BoundingBox x y x y
%%more prologue stuff

gsave

... lots of drawing, text, etc, in _arbitrary_ coordinates ...

grestore

that is, they have a valid prologue, but no showpage.  all
coordinates in the file are inside the prologue BBox coords.

i'd like to print these as is, just scaling and translating them to
fit the standard output page, while preserving aspect ratio.

can someone send me code to do this?  it surely has been done before,
and it would save me an hour of hacking.

thanks much ahead of time,

seth teller

Wed, 19 May 1993 04:26:00 GMT

1. Delphi and SQL

2. How to put figures/diagrams into TEX documents

3. Including a PS figure into LaTeX document

4. vbscript newbie needs help using DateDiff - getting headache tryi ng to figure out logic

5. Need help in postscript figures.

6. cyrix 6x86 detection

7. exit out of loop question

8. How do you backup a Paradox table?

9. !?!?! SECURITY AND LOCK FILES !?!?!?!

10. Help to make a program

11. "Error creating cursor handle"