Looking for copy of Distill PS
Author Message
 Looking for copy of Distill PS

I just got back into town after a few months and read recently that the
associated Macintosh utilities for the postscript language program distillery
had been posted to comp.sys.mac.  I haven't seen them yet, and I'm afraid I
may have missed them -- if someone has a copy, please mail.  Thanks.

                James Fitzwilliam

  path: rochester!vera!syap
 GEnie: FITZWILLIAM

Mon, 17 Aug 1992 01:21:00 GMT

1. Some distilled PS files look so crappy

2. Looking for distill.ps

3. definefont error when distilling PS file with Acrobat Distiller 3.02 ( UNIX and Windowd versions )

4. Problem displaying a PDF-distilled PS file

5. PS to PDF distilling via Ghostscript is SLOW....

6. does Ghostscript 5.03 distill PS-->PDF?

7. Most recent version of DISTILL.PS?

8. NeXT WindowServer and Distill.ps

9. Looking for a copy of the aspUpload.dll

10. Looking for a Windows tool to send PS-file directly to PS-printer

11. distill and enhandler

12. distill the upper left corner of an A4 postscript page into PDF in Unix