Color postscript on a 8050
Author Message
 Color postscript on a 8050

I have a dataproducts SPG 8050 printer, which is capable of printing in color.

Has anyone written a postscript driver for this printer, for color or B&W, and if
so, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the driver, or am I stuck with
trying to write one myself ?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

P.S. response by e-mail is okay by me.

--

University of Waterloo.   |  Phone : (519) 885-1211 ext. 6157

Sat, 19 Aug 1995 06:51:10 GMT

1. Problem with color representation on color postscript screen dumps

2. Different background color with postscript printers

3. Confuesed about Color and B/W Postscript interpreters.

4. PostScript interpreters for color slides

5. Full Color Raster Images in PostScript - How?

6. Color Postscript Examples Wanted

7. Color Postscript

8. ftp-able Color PostScript examples wanted

9. Printing color sun screen dumps on a postscript printer

10. Help me compile a list of *color* PostScript software

11. Program for color separations in level2 postscript

12. Color Postscript rendering - Level 1 or 2?