PS -> RTF ?
Author Message
 PS -> RTF ?

Is there any way to convert ps files into RTF (or PDF) ?
Thanks
Ciao

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PS -> RTF ?

Quote:

>Is there any way to convert ps files into RTF (or PDF) ?

RTF - best forget about this, as RTF can't express the same concepts
as postscript. Unless you want only to extract the text.

PDF - use Acrobat Distiller, or maybe GhostScript. You can then use
Adobe's Access plug-in to save as RTF, but the same reservations
apply.

Aandi

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PS -> RTF ?

Quote:

> Is there any way to convert ps files into RTF (or PDF) ?
> Thanks
> Ciao

Ghostscript converts PS to PDF. I'm using Aladdin Ghostscript 4.03 with
GSview on MS-DOS/Win3.11. Works fine!

Take a look at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

--

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PS -> RTF ?

Quote:

> >Is there any way to convert ps files into RTF (or PDF) ?

> RTF - best forget about this, as RTF can't express the same concepts
> as PostScript. Unless you want only to extract the text.

> PDF - use Acrobat Distiller, or maybe GhostScript. You can then use
> Adobe's Access plug-in to save as RTF, but the same reservations
> apply.

> Aandi

> Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
> PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

On the Mac use Tailor Publish or Tailor Workflow. It can write write
both text formats (among others),  look at www.enfocus.com.

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PS -> RTF ??

2. Question : RTF --> PS needed

3. Postscript to Html, DVI to HTML, PS to RTF, DVI to RTF

4. RTF >to> Postsctipt

5. PS->HTML , PS->LATEX, LATEX->HTML

6. PS->TIFF, PCL->TIFF, PCL->PS

7. PS->HTML, PS->LATEX, LATEX->HTML

8. rtf to PS or PS print to file driver in Win 95

9. TeX->ps->Mac->Distiller->PDF problem

10. Looking for RTF->PostScript filter

11. RTF -> PostScript

12. looking for RTF->PostScript