Error: could not load dll, error 0
Author Message
 Error: could not load dll, error 0

Hi!

I have the following problem:

I want to run gs502 (gswin32.exe) on a 486 PC under windoze 3.11
and get the error could not load dll all the time.
The executables and dll files
  gswin32.exe
  gswin32c.exe
  gs16spl.exe
  gsdll32.dll
are in
  e:/winapps/gs

Any suggestions?
Do I have to use the default path c:/gs for gs?
How do I get information about WHAT dll is missin?

Thanks for any hint,

Andre

To respond, please remove the 'x' from the adress, I
had so much SPAM in my mailbox...

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Variable definition error in loading opened window but not in loading of opener

2. Error loading advpack.dll on installation of Windows Script 5.5

3. Error in loading DLL

4. Error in loading DLL

5. Object not found error in menubar while page loading

6. Solution to error 800401f9 - Error in the DLL

7. cmd.Errors.Count Not Working (On Error Resume Next)

8. Error 53 and error 70 not found in help file

9. ASP error 800a0030 Error in loading dll & IE4 running on the IIS4 box

10. ASP error 800a0030 Error in loading dll & IE4 running on the IIS4 box

11. Error 501 - Not implemented or not supported Internet

12. script errors when loading??