Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer
Author Message
 Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

I am running apsfilter and ghostscript on FreeBSD trying to configure
printing on a Brother HL-1240. apsfilter has an entry for the 1240 but
then it reports it was not configured into ghostscript. But in searching
ghostscript I can't find a driver to configure for the 1240. Can anyone
advise?

thx.

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:04:22 GMT
 Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

Quote:
>I am running apsfilter and ghostscript on FreeBSD trying to configure
>printing on a Brother HL-1240. apsfilter has an entry for the 1240 but
>then it reports it was not configured into ghostscript. But in searching
>ghostscript I can't find a driver to configure for the 1240. Can anyone
>advise?

Have you visited the Linux Printing.org  Support Database ?
Here's what they have to say about the Brother HL-1240:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=234953

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:44:17 GMT

1. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?

2. Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

3. Support for Brother HL-1060 printer

4. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS

5. DVIPS to HL-8PS Brother laser printer

6. Aladdin Ghostscript: Brother HL-760 supported?

7. GhostView and Brother HL-1250

8. BROTHER HL-1020

9. Brother HL-720 and MS Visual C++

10. brother dvi or ghostscript driver

11. Brother printer

12. Ghostscript driver for ALPS printers?