Convert PCL to PS
Author Message
 Convert PCL to PS

Hello

I'm looking for a converter that can take a PCL-printer file as input and
produce a PS-file as output. This should be done on a AIX or Linux OS. I
have checked out a2ps and Ghostscript. It seems that these two can't do the
job.

Does anyone know of such a utility?

--

MVH
Tommy

Tommy Larsen
Larsen Consult
Bu?y
8900 BR?NN?YSUND
Mobil: 414 31 411, privat: 75 02 18 41

www: www.larsen-consult.no

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:00:38 GMT
 Convert PCL to PS

Quote:
>Hello

>I'm looking for a converter that can take a PCL-printer file as input
>and produce a PS-file as output. This should be done on a AIX or Linux
>OS. I have checked out a2ps and Ghostscript. It seems that these two
>can't do the job.

>Does anyone know of such a utility?

Not for Unix.  (There is one for MSWin.)  You will probably be better off
going back to the application which produced the PCL files and ask it for
output in some other format, e.g. postscript for the printer where it will
be printed.

Jim Land
     PostScript/Ghostscript Internet Resources Web Page
          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5682/postscript.html

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:27:19 GMT

1. Convert PCL to PS

2. converting PCL to PS?

3. Convert PCL to PS

4. PS->TIFF, PCL->TIFF, PCL->PS

5. Convert PCL-Code to PS

6. PS convert to PCL Support

7. Convert PS file to PCL

8. How to convert a .ps file to PCL ?

9. Creating PS fonts (or converting from HP PCL)

10. Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

11. ps to PCL / troff to PCL

12. PS/PCL language switching with HP 33439Q PS cartridge