Howto print 2 pages on one page
Author Message
 Howto print 2 pages on one page

I need to print files with 2 sides at each sheet. I understand that gsnup.ps
that comes with ghostscript can solve this problem but I can't get it to
work
correct. How should I do?

Thanks in advanced
         /Josef Andersson

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:41:02 GMT

1. how to print multiple pages on one page

2. Printing Multiple Pages on One Page

3. Help: Printing one logical page to multiple physical pages

4. psnup -- print multiple page images to one physical page

5. Printing one page over multiple pages (inverse psnup)

6. Printing many pages on one page

7. how to print two pages into one page

8. Printing multiple pages from one page

9. print multipl pages on one physical page...

10. HOWTO???!! Print HTML page

11. multiple pages on one page

12. REPOST of multi.ps (Mulitple pages on one page)