Border Problem
Author Message
 Border Problem

Hi

I have the following problem: when I print under windows to a ps printer
driver and I have only small borders then the ghostscript "showpage"
displays not the whole page but cut off a part of the page on the top.

I can fix this problem by first calling ghostscript with the bbox-device
and then use the -dDEVICExxxxPOINTS switch.
My question is weather there is an other way because in my application I
have not a postscript file but the postscript data from a pipe and then
I can not call ghostscript twice.

thx
  Michael

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:50:17 GMT
 Border Problem

Quote:
>  I have the following problem: when I print under windows to a
>  ps printer driver and I have only small borders then the
>  ghostscript "showpage" displays not the whole page but cut
>  off a part of the page on the top.

Printers generally have minimal margins that you cannot do
anything about.

--
Dave Blake

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:18:49 GMT

1. borders and paperfeed - two problems

2. want curly borders for certificate

3. USA and state border outlines wanted

4. left border between multiple pages?

5. a filled gray box with black border

6. border on multiple-page output

7. DIV border

8. shared borders

9. Postscript: border

10. add border to given file

11. Filling polygon with stroked border...

12. postscript border cut