Guniea pigs wanted
Author Message
 Guniea pigs wanted

I have a large postscript file (roughly 8.2 meg, single page) created by one of
our Physics apps that I'd like a few volunteers to try. People with HP4's,
IIISi's, PS1700's, 1725's and other comparable printers are my targer area. If
anyone is interested, and has FTP capabilities, please email me and I'll make
it available. I've had it work on two printers so far and I'd like to see if
any thing else can handle it.  On my QMS-PS 410, it took 3 hrs, 24 minutes thru
the AppleTalk. It also worked on a Talaris 1590 but I don't know how long it
took.

                Please let me know, al

Al Lilianstrom
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Batavia, Illinois

My opinion.  Not the DOE's, URA's, or anyone else at Fermilab

Wed, 16 Aug 1995 10:13:26 GMT
 Guniea pigs wanted

Quote:
>I have a large PostScript file (roughly 8.2 meg, single page) created by one of
>our Physics apps that I'd like a few volunteers to try. People with HP4's,
>IIISi's, PS1700's, 1725's and other comparable printers are my targer area. If
>anyone is interested, and has FTP capabilities, please email me and I'll make
>it available. I've had it work on two printers so far and I'd like to see if
>any thing else can handle it.  On my QMS-PS 410, it took 3 hrs, 24 minutes thru
>the AppleTalk. It also worked on a Talaris 1590 but I don't know how long it
>took.

The file is now available via anonymous FTP at fagin.fnal.gov. The file name is
PAW_GRAPHICS.PS.  If you get it to print,please send me a note as to type of
printer and configuration and how long it took.

                tia, al

Al Lilianstrom
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Batavia, Illinois

My opinion.  Not the DOE's, URA's, or anyone else at Fermilab

Thu, 17 Aug 1995 03:19:18 GMT

1. PostScript Pig

2. WANTED: Gujrati font wanted

3. Help wanted

4. ANNOUNCE: VBSBeaut - VBScript Beautifier BETA testers wanted.

5. Question: Wanting to Create a new application, but havn't got a clue

6. Wanted to buy: Internet, HTML and VBScript by Forest Lin

7. Variable Data Printing Consultant wanted

8. Wanted: a utility to insert %%Page commands

9. Details wanted on ATM for Windows

10. GhostScript wanted

11. Certificate Code Wanted

12. wanted: enscript source